Lean Certified HR Professional
LEAN CERTIFIED HR PROFESSIONAL
Conventional Human Resource Processes are hierarchical and bureaucratic than it should be in the contemporary business organizations since the companies transform to lean environment and lean business processes bypassing the entire HR function. More the process becomes complex, so the disputes become recurring.
When the organizations become lean with their core business and operation functions, the HR processes should also align with the lean methodologies in order to achieve economical human resources through continuous improvements.
- Change agents skills, values and behaviors for HR manager to facilitate a lean journey
- Why employees don`t do what they are supposed to do and how to get their commitment for lean implementation
- The application of lean in HR processes
- TWI, OJT and ETHOS process to strengthen HRD strategies
- Why Lean transformation efforts sometimes fail and how to overcome challenges